Friday, April 29, 2011

It's time to DANCE DANCE DANCE

I was going to post about my Easter shenanigans...but that was too long ago for anyone to care about now.

I could tell you about how I've been working late to grow a massive amount of E.Coli in the hopes of purifying b3 N-acetylglucosaminlytransferase...but I don't think anyone would care about that either and besides, I don't want to gross anyone out talking about bacteria.

I could tell you about the guy on the bus this morning...the one who had put REAL chicken bones into his piercings...now THAT was interesting. But like I said, I don't want to gross anyone out too much/more than I already have.

Instead I will tell you about what I'm looking forward to for the weekend:

1) TWO work sponsored happy hours: Beer & tacos vs. Beer & pizza...tough call.

2) Dancing

(2 of my favorite Michael Jackson remixes, because for me, nothing says "DANCE" quiet like he does)


(please ignore the first 15 seconds or so)




3) Stocking up on sunscreen and finding a new bathing suit for the summer (okay that 2nd part isn't really all that fun...but I'm still hopeful delusional )
PS DAMN you Anthrpologie/Zimmermann and your $150.00 + bathing suits... ffsshhhh...you are awfully pretty though

4) Vacation planning: Vegas/NYC/Boston/DC/Chicago/Palm Springs are in the works. Somewhere, ANY where abroad would be nice too; it's been far too long since I've left the country. Also, a "beach"vacation would be nice, but I don't want to get too greedy. San Diego has beaches aplenty.

1 comment:

  1. is it really weird that i totally just got super excited upon reading about your e.coli experiments. i'm so happy i'll have a fellow science nerd in vegas! we can definitely geek out together :)

    ReplyDelete