Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lately...


...this is how I've been feeling. Not physically sick so much, but definitely in a bit of a mental funk.



...this (Carrot-Orange-sometimes with Apple Juice...freshly squeezed/juiced) is what I've been drinking lots of. I usually go to Juicers in Solana Beach. Lately its my favorite go to "study" spot- they have free free wifi, share space with a coffee shop- its like beverage food court which is AWESOME for the indecisive, and its practically ON the beach. Awesome huh?




...this (as seen above with juice, OPI: lost without my GPS) is the nail color I've been diggin in anticipation of spring

On the horizon: lots of summer vacation planning...I think the planning/daydreaming is practically just as much fun as the trip taking

1 comment:

  1. so apparently i don't get out much because i only just heard of those juice bar places the other day. i need to find one stat! it sounds soo good.

    ReplyDelete